Diamondback is continually growing and seeking qualified employment candidates.
Diamondback Application: New Employee Application PDF
Please fax all employment applications directly to the attention of Human Resources at Diamondback Firearms LLC: Fax: (321) 704-8289.
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS:
Qualified Sr. Engineer will perform engineering duties in planning and designing new products, and other mechanically functioning equipment. This is a lead position, which will oversee the design department and two engineers.
- 8+ years of experience
- MIM (Metal Injection Molding)
- Strong with Solidworks
- Plastic Injection Molding
- ASME Y14.5 Level 3 Production Drawings
- Firearms Design and Testing experience of any type
- Sheet metal design
- FEA Analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years experience working with metals and/or firearms
- Experience using Solidworks
- Must have experience with design, metals, surface treatments, mechanical motion, and mechanics.
CNC MACHINE OPERATORS:
- 2 to 5 years of experience as CNC machine tool operator. CNC vertical, horizontal and lathe machines preferred.
- Ability to read measuring instruments. (i.e., Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gauges and Dial Indicators.
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to following instruction from supervisor and work well with colleagues. Be team oriented.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Operate CNC Machines to shape, groove, or profile metal work pieces.
Diamondback America Family of Companies:
- Diamondback Airboats
- Diamondback CNC
- Diamondback Firearms
- Diamondback Towers / Wakeproducts