BLEMISHED DB15 223/556/300 Blackout Flat Dark Earth Rifle Lower WITH Lower Parts Kit and FDE Grip, , ASSEMBLED No Magazine.......MUST PROVIDE A VALID FFL
***MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE***
DB15 223/556/300 BLACKOUT STRIPPED LOWER, FLAT DARK EARTH
DB15 FORGED 7075 T6 ALUMINUM LOWER RECEIVER FLAT DARK EARTH, MULTI CALIBER
DB15 LOWER PARTS KIT WITH FDE GRIP ASSEMBLED ON LOWER
- DB15 LPK FLAT DARK EARTH PISTOL GRIP
- DB15 LPK BOLT CATCH
- DB15 LPK BOLT CATCH ROLL PINS
- DB15 LPK BOLT CATCH SPRING
- DB15 LPK BUFFER RETAINER
- DB15 LPK BUFFER RETAINER SPRING
- DB15 LPK TAKEDOWN/PIVOT PIN DETENT
- DB15 LPK TAKEDOWN/PIVOT PIN DETENT SPRING
- DB15 LPK DISCONNECTOR
- DB15 LPK DISCONNECTOR SPRING
- DB15 LPK HAMMER SPRING
- DB15 LPK HAMMER
- DB15 LPK MAGAZINE CATCH
- DB15 LPK MAGAZINE CATCH BUTTON
- DB15 LPK MAGAZINE CATCH SPRING
- DB15 LPK FRONT PIVOT PIN
- DB15 LPK REAR TAKEDOWN PIN
- DB15 LPK SAFETY SELECTOR DETENT
- DB15 LPK SAFETY SELECTOR, SEMI AUTO
- DB15 LPK SAFETY SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- DB15 LPK TRIGGER, SEMI AUTO SELECTOR
- DB15 LPK TRIGGER GUARD W/SPRING
- DB15 LPK TRIGGERGUARD PIVOT PIN, 1/8 " X 5/8"
- DB15 LPK HAMMER/TRIGGER PIN
- DB15 LPK TRIGGER SPRING
- DB15 LPK PISTOL GRIP LOCK WASHER (ZINC-PLATED STEEL INTERNAL-TOOTH LOCK -WASHER 1/4" SCREW SIZE .48"
- DB15 LPK PISTOL GRIP SCREW (BLACK-OXIDE ALLOY STEEL SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREW 1/4" 28 THREAD, 1" LENGT
- DB15 LPK BOLT CATCH BUFFER / PLUNGER
WE SHIP ONLY TO VALID FFL DEALERS. They must forward a copy of the FFL license to Diamondback Firearms through email Orders@diamondbackfirearms.com or Fax:321-577-0277 in order for your product to be shipped. Please read ALL Terms and Conditions below before purchasing.
**Please note: Lowers cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
Blemished Items are sold AS IS. Diamondback Firearms will not warranty any scratches, wear pattern, dents or dings for blemished items.
This product is subject to a longer handling time. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.