Upper Assembly 10.5" 300 Blackout with 9" "C" Rail, BLACK
- DB15P 300 BLACKOUT PISTOL, 1/8 TWIST, 10.5 " BARREL
- DB15 FORWARD ASSIST ASSEMBLY, INCLUDES PAWL, BUTTON, PAWL ROLL PIN, PAWL SPRING & PAWL DETENT
- DB15 BLACK UPPER RECEIVER
- DB15 ETCHED 30CAL EJECTION PORT DOOR
- DB15 LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCKS W/SCREWS AND PINS
- DB15 GAS BLOCK ROLL PIN (5/64"(.078) X 5/16")
- DB15 KNURLED SET SCREWS FOR GAS BLOCK (#10-32 X 3/16")
- DB15 CRUSH WASHER, 30 CAL .625
- DB15 300 FLASH HIDER (A2 THREADED WITH 5/8X24)
- DB15P PISTOL LENGTH GAS TUBES
- DB15P 9" CKM PISTOL HANDRAIL GEN 2 W/TIMING INSERT & HW
--All NFA Regulations apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering. Contact your local ATF Field Office with any NFA questions you may have.--
DOES NOT INCLUDE CHARGING HANDLE OR BOLT CARRIER GROUP
This product is subject to a longer handling time. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.