- DB15 5.56, CARBINE-LENGTH, 10″, MEDIUM, 4150, BLACK NITRIDE, 1:8
- DB15 FORWARD ASSIST ASSEMBLY, INCLUDES PAWL, BUTTON, PAWL ROLL PIN, PAWL SPRING & PAWL DETENT
- DB15 TACTICAL BLACK UPPER RECEIVER
- DB15 EJECTION PORT DOOR
- DB15 LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- DB15 CRUSH WASHER
- DB15P CARBINE LENGTH GAS TUBE
- DB15 DIAMOND PISTOL SERIES 13″ M-LOK HANDGUARD (S RAIL), BLACK
- DB15P FLASH CAN, 5″, .5 X 28
BOLT CARRIER GROUP AR15/M16
100 % CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Lugs are machined with the proper radius per true mil-spec tolerances. Independent HP white proof testing exceeded over 90,000 PSI without failure.
- Outer diameter machined to all critical surfaces within +/- .0005 inches.
- Rounded cam pin rides in a fully chamfered cam path.
- Gas key with rounded leading edges ensures positive functioning in all makes and grades of uppers and buffer tube combinations.
- Properly staked and torqued grade 8 hex screws per the true mil-spec.
- Carrier body OD and ID are hard turned after heat treatment to +/- .0005 inches.
- Multiple commercial finishes and coatings are available, engineered to their unique tolerances.
The BCG is crucial to the proper function of the MSR and is often considered the heart of the firearm. Everything from the metallurgy, weight and finish can seriously impact accuracy, reliability, and durability.
- Charging Handle
AR15 CHARGING HANDLE
- Front and Rear Sights
- Impact-resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip-up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
Our BCGs are produced using the industry’s most precise milling and turning tools and equipment to instill customer confidence in the quality of the finished firearm.
–All NFA Regulations apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering. Contact your local ATF Field Office with any NFA questions you may have.–