- NEW ** DB15 DIAMOND PISTOL SERIES 9″ M-LOK HANDGUARD (S RAIL V2), w/ QD MOUNTS AND FULL PICATINNY, MIDNIGHT BRONZE
- DB15 5.56, PISTOL-LENGTH, 7″, HEAVY, 4150, BLACK NITRIDE, 1:8
- DB15 FORWARD ASSIST ASSEMBLY INCLUDES PAWL, BUTTON, PAWL ROLL PIN, PAWL SPRING & PAWL DETENT
- DB15 TACTICAL MIDNIGHT BRONZE, UPPER RECEIVER
- DB15 EJECTION PORT DOOR
- DB15 LOW-PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- DB15 CRUSH WASHER
- DB15P PISTOL-LENGTH GAS TUBE
- DB15P FLASH CAN, 3″, .5 X 28
BOLT CARRIER GROUP AR15/M16
100 % CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Lugs are machined with the proper radius per true mil-spec tolerances. Independent HP white proof testing exceeded over 90,000 PSI without failure.
- Outer diameter machined to all critical surfaces within +/- .0005 inches.
- Rounded cam pin rides in a fully chamfered cam path.
- Gas key with rounded leading edges ensures positive functioning in all makes and grades of uppers and buffer tube combinations.
- Properly staked and torqued grade 8 hex screws per the true mil-spec.
- Carrier body OD and ID are hard turned after heat treatment to +/- .0005 inches.
- Multiple commercial finishes and coatings are available, engineered to their unique tolerances.
The BCG is crucial to the proper function of the MSR and is often considered the heart of the firearm. Everything from the metallurgy, weight and finish can seriously impact accuracy, reliability, and durability.
- Charging Handle
AR15 CHARGING HANDLE
HARD PLASTIC CASE W/ LOGO, CORRUGATED FOAM INSERTS EQUIPPED WITH REMOVABLE VELCRO STRAPS.
Inside Dimensions: 31.82 x 11.39 x 5 Inches
- Integral Handle for Easy Carry
- Four Sturdy Snap-Shut Latches
- Ribbed Walls for Extra Durability
- Multiple Locking Points for Extra Security
- Stacking Feature
- Optional Interchangeable Divider Compartments
- Crush and Water Resistant
- Durable Mechanical Hinges
- Protective Foam Interior
**WILL NOT SHIP TO A PO BOX**
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
Our BCGs are produced using the industry’s most precise milling and turning tools and equipment to instill customer confidence in the quality of the finished firearm.
–All NFA Regulations apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering. Contact your local ATF Field Office with any NFA questions you may have.–