WE SHIP ONLY TO VALID FFL DEALERS. You must request that they forward a copy of the FFL to Diamondback Firearms through email Orders@diamondbackfirearms.com or Fax:321-577-0277 for your product to be shipped. Please read ALL Terms and Conditions below before purchasing.
This Product is subject to a longer handling time. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
- CALIBER: 308 WINCHESTER
- BARREL: DIAMONDBACK BARRELS 308 WINCHESTER, MID-LENGTH,13.5″, MEDIUM
- TWIST: 1:10 RH
- GAS SYSTEM: MID-LENGTH GAS SYSTEM
- BCG: SHOT-PEENED, MAGNETIC PARTICLE INSPECTED MIL SPEC 8620 CARRIER
- UPPER: A3 FLATTOP FORGED 7075 T-6 ALUMINUM, T-MARKED
- LOWER: FORGED 7075 T-6 ALUMINUM (DIAMONDBACK DIAMOND LOWER) W/ ENHANCED SKELETONIZED TRIGGER GUARD
- HANDGUARD: DIAMONDBACK 13″ M-LOK ANTI-ROTATION (S RAIL)
- GRIP: MOE-K2+ GRIP
- BUFFER TUBE: PISTOL
- PISTOL BRACE: NONE
- MAG: GEN M3 PMAG 20RD
- SIGHTS: MAGPUL M-BUS FLIP-UP SIGHTS
- MUZZLE DEVICE: DIAMONDBACK CNC MUZZLE BRAKE (5/8 x 24)
- TRIGGER: STANDARD TRIGGER
** The customer is responsible for knowing and complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, modifying, transferring, possessing, transporting, or using a firearm in the locality where the customer resides.
The customer is responsible for knowing and complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and limitations related to purchasing magazines in the locality where the customer resides.
The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost-effective, high-reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring a true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover.
Designed specifically for SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20 LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard-issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in the U.S.A.
-Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
-Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
-Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
-Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
-Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
-High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
-Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
-Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
-Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
-Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417, or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.
Diamondback Firearms does not ship firearm parts, accessories or magazines outside of the United States of America and its territories. Orders of firearms parts, accessories or magazines placed outside the United States will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- *LE/Military: Duty-use items are exempt from restrictions with proper verification. Please call us to make arrangements to verify LE/Military credentials.
- California: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with billing and or shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high-capacity magazine permits. Due to the passage of Law CA AB48, we are no longer selling any magazine repair kits as of 12/07/2013.
- Chicago and other counties within IL: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CHI.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver’s license and ONE of the following state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DE.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
- Hawaii: No handgun magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers’ shipping addresses in HI. Rifle magazines are okay.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
- Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
- New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
- New York: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to Diamondback Firearms. Diamondback Firearms does not guarantee its completeness. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from Diamondback Firearms.