TYPE II 6.5 GRENDEL COMPLETE BCG
100 % CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Lugs are machined with the proper radius as per true mil-spec tolerances. Independent HP white proof testing exceeded over 90,000 PSI without failure.
- Outer diameter machined to all critical surfaces within +/- .0005 inches.
- Rounded cam pin rides in a fully chamfered cam path.
- Gas key with rounded leading edges insures positive functioning in all makes and grades of uppers and buffer tube combinations.
- Properly staked and torqued grade 8 hex screws as per the true mil-spec.
- Carrier body OD and ID are hard turned after heat treat to +/- .0005 inches.
- Multiple commercial finishes and coatings are available, engineered to their unique tolerances.
The BCG is crucial to the proper function of the MSR and is often considered the heart of the firearm. Everything from the metallurgy, weight and finish can have a serious impact on accuracy, reliability and durability.
Our BCGs are produced using the most precise milling and turning tools and equipment in the industry to instill customer confidence in the quality of the finished firearm.
*This item may require additional shipping time. Please allow 24-72 hours to receive shipping notice.