At the moment we sell only to our distributors. Take a look at our dealer locator to see which dealers are carrying our products.
"Can I use +P ammunition with my DB9 firearm?"
DO NOT use +P ammunition with your DB9 firearm! Due to the inconsistencies of +P ammunition, we highly caution users to avoid using +P ammunition. Use of such ammunition will void any warranty on your firearm.
"Do you make a threaded barrel for the DB9 that can fit a suppressor? If not, are any of your handguns suppressor capable??"
We no longer produce threaded barrels for our DB9. We did have a preorder for a threaded barrel for the AM2, but it did not receive enough traction to warrant moving forward with it at this time.
"Will the 15" handguard for the DB10 6.5 Creedmoor fit on the DB10 308?"
Yes – it will fit on the DB10 in .308
"Can I use .223 ammo in my DB15 5.56?"
Yes, our firearms that are chambered in 5.56 can also shoot .223. Your barrel will be stamped with its caliber.
"Can the DB-10 in .308 caliber, also shoot 7.62? I believe it can but what 7.62 is it? the 7.62x54, correct? Thank you"
Yes, it is safe to shoot 7.62x51 ammo through your DB10 in .308. However, we recommend shooting .308 through it first, before shooting 7.62x51.
"What are the differences between the "Black Gold" Series and the "Diamond" Series?"
The major difference in the different series of the rifles is as follows:
1) The Magpul furniture gets better as you work your way up,
2) The lower receiver gets better as you work your way up, and
3) The handguard changes as you work your way up.
For the Lower Receivers:
1) Carbon Series gets our standard lower,
2) Black Gold Series gets our new forging with the curved magwell cut,
3) Diamond Series gets our new forging with the curved magwell cut plus lightning cuts in the trigger guard.
For the Handguards:
1) Carbon Series will get our standard handguards
2) Black Gold Series will get our V-rails,
3) Diamond Series will get our new anti-rotation S-rails.