Q: "Do you sell direct to consumer?"
Q: "Can I use +P ammunition with my DB9 firearm?"
Q: "Do you make a threaded barrel for the DB9 that can fit a suppressor? If not, are any of your handguns suppressor capable??"
Q: "Will the 15" handguard for the DB10 6.5 Creedmoor fit on the DB10 308?"
Q: "Can you use 223 ammo in your dB 15 5.56?"
Q: "Can the DB-10 in .308 caliber, also shoot 7.62? I believe it can but what 7.62 is it? the 7.62x54, correct? Thank you"
Q: "What are the differences between the "Black Gold" Series and the "Diamond" Series?"
1) The Magpul furniture gets better as you work your way up,
2) The lower receiver gets better as you work your way up, and
3) The handguard changes as you work your way up.
For the Lower Receivers:
1) Carbon Series gets our standard lower,
2) Black Gold Series gets our new forging with the curved magwell cut,
3) Diamond Series gets our new forging with the curved magwell cut plus lightning cuts in the trigger guard.
For the Handguards:
1) Carbon Series will get our standard handguards
2) Black Gold Series will get our V-rails,
3) Diamond Series will get our new anti-rotation S-rails.