LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC.
This “Limited Lifetime Warranty” has been drafted to comply with the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT which is effective for goods manufactured on or after December 31, 1976. DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. warrants that this firearm was originally manufactured free from defects in material and workmanship.
DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. agrees to correct any defect in material and/or workmanship for the original purchaser by repair or replacement ONLY. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A service or handling charge may be applied at the company’s discretion.
DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. will not be responsible for defects resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, corrosion, neglect, abuse, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described by this owners manual. Damage caused by hand loaded and/or reloaded or improper ammunition or damage caused from firing with any obstruction in the barrel will not be warranted. This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear of any parts, including metal, plastic, or any other material used to manufacture this product, as well as all surface finishes. Diamondback does not warranty aftermarket parts or damage or issues caused by them.
Under no circumstances shall DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS,LLC. be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury or property damage, whether as a result of breech of express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply in certain cases.
Diamondback reserves the right to report illegal configurations to the ATF for guidance. Please ensure all NFA parts or modifications have the proper paperwork associated with them prior to shipment. This includes short barrel rifle configurations.
Illinois Warranty Guidelines
DB is able to perform warranty work on all DB15/DB10 rifles that were purchased prior to the AWB on 1/11/2023. If the firearm was purchased after the AWB the owner must be part of the “Qualified Law Enforcement Officer”
720 ILCS 5/24-1.9(e)(2)(assault weapon ban) and 720 ILCS 5/241.10(e)(2)(large capacity ammunition ban) define “qualified law enforcement officers” to mean any employee of a governmental agency who—
- is authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law, and has statutory powers of arrest or apprehension;
- is authorized by the agency to carry a firearm;
- is not the subject of any disciplinary action by the agency which could result in suspension or loss of police powers;
- meets standards, if any, established by the agency which require the employee to regularly qualify in the use of a firearm;
- is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and
- is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm.
An individual or FFL should require proof that the buyer meets these conditions prior to transferring a regulated weapon or large capacity ammunition device.