- DB15 5.56, MID-LENGTH, 16″, 4150, BLACK NITRIDE, 1:8
- DB15 FORWARD ASSIST ASSEMBLY, INCLUDES PAWL, BUTTON, PAWL ROLL PIN, PAWL SPRING & PAWL DETENT
- DB15 TACTICAL BLACK UPPER RECEIVER
- DB15 EJECTION PORT DOOR
- DB15 LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- DB15 CRUSH WASHER
- DB15 5.56 MUZZLE BRAKE
- DB15 MID LENGTH GAS TUBE
- DB15 DIAMOND SERIES 15″ M-LOK HANDGUARD (S RAIL), BLACK
BOLT CARRIER GROUP AR15/M16
100 % CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Lugs are machined with the proper radius per true mil-spec tolerances. Independent HP white proof testing exceeded over 90,000 PSI without failure.
- Outer diameter machined to all critical surfaces within +/- .0005 inches.
- Rounded cam pin rides in a fully chamfered cam path.
- Gas key with rounded leading edges ensures positive functioning in all makes and grades of uppers and buffer tube combinations.
- Properly staked and torqued grade 8 hex screws per the true mil-spec.
- Carrier body OD and ID are hard turned after heat treatment to +/- .0005 inches.
- Multiple commercial finishes and coatings are available, engineered to their unique tolerances.
The BCG is crucial to the proper function of the MSR and is often considered the heart of the firearm. Everything from the metallurgy, weight and finish can seriously impact accuracy, reliability, and durability.
- Charging Handle
AR15 CHARGING HANDLE
Sports Cantilever Mount 1-inch 2-inch Offset
Use this cantilever mount for mounting 1-inch telescopic sights onto flattop-style AR-15 rifles. The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15—aluminum construction.
The cantilever ring mount positions the center of the rifle scope tube at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
|RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECS|
|Base Screws||Ring Screws|
|20 in/lbs||16 in/lbs|
Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12X40 Rifle Scope
Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. When we say precise, we mean it. These turrets track better than any Bloodhound and reliably return to zero every time. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight-in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
-Magnification: 4-12 x
-Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
-Eye Relief: 3.9 inches
-Field of View: 23.6-7.9 feet/100 yards
-Tube Size: 1 Inch
-Turret Style: Tactical
-Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
-Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
-Max Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
-Max Windage Adjustment: 70 MOA
-Parallax Setting: 100 yards
-Length: 14.2 inches
-Weight: 16.2 ounces
Our BCGs are produced using the industry’s most precise milling and turning tools and equipment to instill customer confidence in the quality of the finished firearm.
–All NFA Regulations apply. Please check your local and state laws before ordering. Contact your local ATF Field Office with any NFA questions you may have.–