TheÂ PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3 is a purpose-designed magazine for rifles chambered in 300 BlackoutÂ®. Since its inception, 300 BLK shooters have had to use a magazine designed for another cartridge, limiting its ultimate performance and compatibility. One of the key features of 300 BLK is the compatibility with 5.56x45mm parts, but with the magazine, it is a compromise to do so. Due to the wide variety of projectile weights and profiles potentially decreasing overall reliability, a dedicated 300 BLK magazine was a logical step for the PMAG line.
In addition to the performance gained by a dedicated mag, the PMAG 30 AR 300 B also offers a safer way to feed your 300 BLK rifle. When using 5.56x45mm mags, the potential to chamber and fire a 300 BLK round in a 5.56x45mm rifle with catastrophic results requires diligent ammunition management by the shooter. The PMAG 30 AR 300 B’s distinct rib design and smoother upper-half texture provides the shooter a distinct visual and tactile difference from any other PMAG to mitigate dangerous cross-loading issues. Along with optimized 300 Blackout performance, the PMAG 30 AR 300 B incorporates all of the GEN M3 features such as our next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer, aggressive front and rear texture, an easily removable slim floor plate, a paint pen dot matrix for marking and identification, and a dust/impact cover.
Blackout is a registered trademark of Advanced Armament Corp.
Made in the USA
Diamondback Firearms does not ship firearm parts, accessories or magazines outside of the United States of America and its territories. Orders of firearms parts, accessories or magazines placed outside the United States will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- *LE/Military: Duty use items are exempt from restrictions with proper verification. Please call us to make arrangements to verify LE/Military credentials.
- California: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with billing and or shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high capacity magazine permit. Due to passage of Law CA AB48 we are no longer selling any magazine repair kits as of 12/07/2013.
- Chicago and other counties within IL: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CHI.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver’s license and ONE of the following state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
- Hawaii: No handgun magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers shipping addresses in HI. Rifle magazines are ok.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
- Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
- New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
- New York: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to Diamondback Firearms. Diamondback Firearms does not guarantee its completeness. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from Diamondback Firearms.