The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HKÂ® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FNÂ® SCARâ„¢ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
Diamondback Firearms does not ship firearm parts, accessories or magazines outside of the contiguous United States of America. Orders of firearms parts, accessories or magazines placed outside the United States will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- California: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with billing and or shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high capacity magazine permit. Due to passage of Law CA AB48 we are no longer selling any magazine repair kits as of 12/07/2013.
- Chicago and other counties within IL: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CHI.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver’s license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds capacity will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
- Hawaii: No handgun magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers shipping addresses in HI. Rifle magazines are ok.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
- Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
- New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
- New York: No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
- *LE/Military: Duty use items are exempt from restrictions with proper verification.Please call us to make arrangements to verify LE/Military credentials.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to Diamondback Firearms. Diamondback Firearms does not guarantee its completeness. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from Diamondback Firearms.